Your puppy has been given the finest possible start in life because it has been:
- Born of fine tempered, healthy parents.
- Wormed and fully immunized for its age with "state of the art" vaccine.
- Kept indoors, warm, clean and free of pests.
- Fed the highest quality diet.
- Provided with veterinary supervision.
- Had dew claws removed for safety
- Given plenty of loving attention
- Provided with training experiences and socialization that coincide with its developmental stages.
As responsible breeders, we are always interested in feedback on our puppies and are eager to answer questions, discuss training procedures or just provide support to the pup's new family. It is only from your feedback, positive or negative. that we can judge the type of dog that we are producing.