Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ruby at the office...


Dear Debbie,
Hello Debbie. Hope you and your family have been doing well.
I just wanted to send you a cute picture of Ruby's.
My girls and I were out of town for 2 months and my husband and whole his office workers took care of her. We missed her so much but it seems like Ruby had a great time. Gun brought her to his office regularly and she loved running around and enjoyed attention.
By the time we came back everybody fell in love with her and now she is like an office mascot!!
We have been having so much fun with her since she had joined our family. I can not ask a better puppy. She has a wonderful personality, so sweet, patient, and friendly. and very smart!
I was talking to some of Gun's coworkers and they were very interested in talking to you to have a cockapoo like Ruby. and I am too.. I wish I could have an another puppy. If you have any advise on it please let me know.
Thank you so much for everything and I hope you are having a great summer.
Junko, Gun, Mika, Meg, Maya, and Ruby Ruder
Las Vegas, NV.

No comments: